Kilimanjaro trekking through Machame route 6 days is best way to climb Kilimanjaro to the summit. Machame route is scenic beauty Kilimanjaro route and has high success rate.
The unique features of Machame route are
is good for acclimatization with lots of walk high, sleep low opportunities
- Challenging trek with stunning scenery through 5 diverse climatic zones
- Machame has great opportunity to split pre-summit day climb to leave climbers rested before
- Very popular trail and accommodation is tented camps
- Highly recommended for scenic value
Mount Kilimanjaro climbing information through Machame route overnight stops are Machame, Shira, Barranco, Barafu
Hut, Mweka camps.
The machame route itinerary 6 days is as follows:
The campsites and gates (with corresponding elevations) are as follows: -
- 01 - Drive toMachame Gate registration and begin trekking (1,743 m) to Machame Camp.
- 02--Machame camp (3,026 m) to Shira Camp
- 03 -Shira 12,355 feet (3,766 m) to Barranco Camp
- 04 - Barranco 13,066 feet (3,983 m) Barrafu
- 05 -Barafu (high camp before summit) - (4,645 m) to Kibo peak/Uhuru
summit to Mweka camp.
- 06 - Mweka camp(descent) 10,204 feet (3,110 m) to Mweka gate (1,653 m)
At Mweka gate, meet Office representative with car and take you to Hotel in town for celebrations and further travel plans.
Book trip, contact us: email@example.com
Share travel deals on Kilimanjaro tours, book early sales offer for December 2016 and From January to March 2017.
Booking early discount offers are avaialable for Machame route 6 days Kilimandscharo klettern, escalader Kilimandjaro, ascent Kilimanjaro Machame route 7 days and budget Kilimanjaro expeditions joining groups.
ascension kilimandjaro sans guide, escalada do Monte Kilimanjaro
espan climbing Mount Kilimanjaro discount group booking. Group of 4 or more get 10% discount than 2 pax.